Updated: Congrats to Geminigirl64 for winning the Crafty Giveaway. Look for an email from me in your inbox! **Winner chosen by random at random.org
Last Thursday, I attended a fun Girl's Night Out hosted by Hewlett Packard and Maria Bailey. I have to say, I am not a very crafty person. I can knit and I can do beginner-skill embroidery - but I haven't done either of those since well before my mothering years. I don't have time for that sort of thing.
Or so I thought. In just 1 hour, I had made a whole assortment of crafty gifts (all which will be used this holiday season). And since HP was so generous, now you can too.
I am a Crafty Momma Giveaway includes...
- Poinsetta Gift Card Holder
- Zen Garden Matchbook Photo Album
- 10 pages of gift tags - perfect for the holidays
- Glass paperweight that you can decorate and give away (mine is going to Nana)
- Shrinky-Dink Wine Glass Charms (6 for you to make at home and 4 already made for you).
- 100 sheets of HP Brochure and Flyer paper (so you can make more of these for free on the HP website using your home printer)
- And... the brand spanking new almbum by Dana Parish
How to Enter this Crafty Contest:
- Follow me on Twitter
- Then comment on this post with your Twitter ID before 11:59pm on Friday, October 24, 2008
- Leave your valid email address (without it, you be out of the running)
- Winner will be announced on Monday, October 27th.
**You can still enter if you don't have a Twitter account, make sure you let me know in the comments